Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012

Quatro Quani!

hey everyone <3 Like i promised the last time, i want to react my Blog again so i start to make an Update hopefully every week! So i hope you looking forward :)
Last Sunday i was with my Family in a italian Restaurant which calls "Quatro Quani" (four Dogs) which have SO good food! And really unique!

So i thought thats maybe a opportunity to wear my Ank Rouge Dress which i buied in Japan <3

Dress: Ank Rouge
Cardigan:Ank Rouge
tights:ATSUGI
Shoes:Jumex
Bracelet: Pandora
Watch:noName
Bag:Liz Lisa

of course...everyone staring :D" but actually i dont care anymore.

 my beloved Liz Lisa Bag with so much memories <3
 Close Up from the tights! Cute isn`t it? I saw this tights in Okaries Blog the first time but this was like MONTHS ago...then i found it in a Shoopingstreet and was so happy!!!



and this...was my Special Pizza! Its with selfmade Creme Fraish, and Swordfish!!!!!!! SO GOOD! I love this restaurant so so much <3

oh maybe you allready recognize but i change the Banner of my Blog :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. aww, sehr süß sahst du aus maus <3
    und ich freu mich wirklich wieder etwas von dir zu lesen ^.^

    AntwortenLöschen