Mittwoch, 17. August 2011

everyday Gyaru & frist YT Video

second Entry in English <3 YAY~
and the first theme will be the everyday Gyaru Entry...oh my gosh im so happy about the result! It was my first time ever that i post something in this community and the resonance was absolut positiv and really kind! <3 thank you everybody! Im so happy that some of you like my style >3<~ (and because of EG i have nine new Watchers ;A; IM SO HAPPY! I will try my best to make every new entry interesting for you <3!)

(<--pretty hu <3? found it on google xD haha)
so the next theme is my first YT Video. Some of you know that I make a YT account where i want to start to upload dance Videos. Finally I get a camera and record my first dance. To dance is one of my biggest hobbys like....forever. I start to dance when i was a little kid till now. And yeah...I'm not so happy about my first video...but I must say its different when you dance with a camera in front of you or without one...so yeah...i upload it nevertheless...cause every person starts little hu :)?

the outfit btw. is not soooo Gyaru haha xD (and yeah the problem like always: my hair  D: ) but i hope you like it anyway xD!


Last but not least i must share with you some new things xD:

 Do you know the new candydoll commercial from Tsubasa *__*? I fell in love with her two outfits and yeah...when i saw this rosering in Accessorize it kinda remember me about it. So I buy it |D...Lisa and me thought about to sew the outfits from Tsubasa cause they look sooo cute ;A; (and Bunnydays is a cute song,though >3)

and THE
1 Liter Hibiscus Bubbletea ;A; GOSH IT WAS SO MUCH!


I love Bubbletea <3

Yeah i know not soooo many Gyarustuff in this Entry ><...But i bought last week new gyaru make up things, i will report about it at the next entry ;) promise!

So see ya!

2 Kommentare:

  1. hey, hab dein blog gerade beim durchstöbern gefunden <3
    finde ihn richtig süß, und hey, musst dich nicht entschuldigen weil dein blog eintrag nicht 'gal genug' war/ist. Ich finde sowas ist nicht wichtig, und ein blog ist da um über dinge zu schreiben, die man mag :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. *Q*
    ooh, hab gerade deinen kommentar bei mir gelesen ;w; </3
    danke für die komplimente! ;Ä;

    AntwortenLöschen