Montag, 8. August 2011

new Design, Animagic and Shooting with Chris

yeah...now i have enough time to write an english Blog Entry. Well my english is not the best...but one aspect more to write from now in english to increase my languageskills right <3? So don't getting mad with me when some sentence doesn't make a sense xD. I will try my best >3<!
First of all we start with the Animagic! One of the biggest Anime and Manga Convention in Germany! Its located in Bonn and generally starts in the summervacation ;)
Sadly the weather wasn't so good like the other years before....but nevertheless i had fun and this is the important thing right <3?. So lets start with my Cosplays:
At Friday i wear Catherine the second time <3 I redo the wig and the shoes <3 I really like the new outcome and i really fell in love with this picture ;)
Saturday there was a little revival. I really love Ranka! And i want to make a new version from her which should be simpel but pretty cool. So I found the cute Schoolartworkdesign <3 yay. I wear it together with Salyu :)
And my Sunday and last Cosplay from the Animagic. And I pretty fell in love with it<3 I think i will cosplay more Idols and Stuff like the Uniforms from AKB48 :) Somehow it makes me more fun then the general animecharacters, plus i love the clothes that this cute girls wear haha xD~

yeah this was so far from the animagic <3 the next point was the awesome shooting with chris, last thursday! God it was so awesome! Our theme was Gyaru and we...plan it like three months ago? cause the weather wasnt the best...but last week it was perfect for it <3 so here we go:
 pretty much my favorit picture! Gosh i cant say how much i love it <3
 I really love the composition and the editing! awesome chris is awesome x3
and here you can see my full outfit <3 its Okarie inspired :) i really like her fashionlabel ankrouge as well! 

And yeah from the shooting i have finally so pretty pictures that i make a new Layout for my blog <3 and i pretty much like it hehe ;)~ 
At the next blog entry i will tell you about the spin off with Ruben that we had last friday <3 so please read my next blogentry too ;)



4 Kommentare:

  1. found you on everyday gyaru!♥
    i like your stlye and keep on going with this style♥
    im waiting for a new blogpost!! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. omg i love your blog! i've cosplayed as ranka before too!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You have great blog. I like your photos.. hmm, gyaru style!!! (www.chiara288.blogspot.com)

    AntwortenLöschen