Freitag, 4. November 2011

no...you're not dreaming xD!

It's real...a new blogentry in a short time xD! I decide to reactivate this blog >3< Love it too much to take it afk...so i use every single event now to post you a hopefully interesting and fashionable entry xD!. Today i was with my good friend Janina (watch her blog too <3) in Düsseldorf! I love this city!!! Soooo many japanese restaurants and so on! There we going to our favorit UDON Restaurant: DON! (xD).I prefer DON more then Nani Wa. In my opinion the soup ist there more japanese then from Nani Wa, especially the Noodles in DON are so delicious *A*~ So some pics from our food <3 (sadly i delete in the train the picture from my Toritori Udon D: uhhh)
omnomnom Gyouza ;A; the peanutcreme over them is not traditional but sooooooooooooo good! Love it so much!

and Janina loves it too xD! We was like : oooooh soooo good ;A;! all the time!

Well like i told you before..i delete the Udon...so no picture from it D:...after that we going to OCS to make FINALLY Purikuras again! Really miss that >3<!

I really love them <3 especially the lady gaga pose xD! We run after this in the asian supermarkt to buy a tai-yaki for me (sadly no pic xD) and for Janina a korean melon ice (really delicious too *A* you should try it!)
Then we going back to the mainstation but stop at the bubble tea shop...because it wasn't so full then usual and...damn...i wan't a bubble tea so much ;A; so i took JUMBO size with hibiscus tea and lychee poppings ;; so delicious!...But i don't want to know how much calories i eat today...geeze xD...at the morning my weight was 52kg...what will be tomorrow xD?
please don't look in my face xD...really ugly..but the only pic from my bubble tea >3<....well it was dark and my make up was not perfect anymore |D...nevermind. It was a really cool day >3<!
Last but not least: the fashionstuff! I really really love my outfit from today! *A*~ really confident with it! Hope you like it too >3<:
Vest:Primark
Blouse: Gina Tricot
Skirt:H&M
Tights:Gina Tricot
Fur Scarf: H&M
Overknees:H&M
Bag: Cecil Mc Bee
Hat:Six
Shoes: random Shop

Rosering: accessorize
white Ring: Gina Tricot
Nail Polish: KIKO

This time im not forgot the Make Up Pictures xD!
 oh geeze...today is the ugly self potrait day xD...nevermind. This time i use lashes which i cut in the middle to set them different :)
Upper/Bottom Lash: Dolly Wink
Eyeshadow: MAC and Alverde
Eyeliner: Dolly Wink
Masscara: KIKO
Blush: Candy Doll ( I LOVE IT!)

well you can see...kinda Dolly Wink/Candy Doll addict xD I love the brand so much! really good quality!

Well I'm thinking to do tomorrow the clichee girly thing like: "What is in my bag?" For me its really interesting when other did this so i want to try it out too....you're interested :)?



1 Kommentar: