Dienstag, 8. November 2011

what is in my Bag? + OOTD

well...i don't get in time to post this on sunday, so sorry for this >3<...too much things to do D: work a lot again plus my japanese lesson :) so i kinda talk about it in the last post but today i want to show you what is inside my bag xD! Kinda like it to know what other girls took with them so i hope you enjoy <3:


my beloved Cecil Mc Bee Bag ;A;

the content xD everything fits in this bag...yeah xD
From left to right:
Purse:Gerry Weber xD! Well the content...is currently really low |D
Timeplaner:Rilakkuma *3* Love this bear so much! And japanese Timeplaner are the best!!
Mp3Player in pink: Music for my Workway etc. <3
Digicam from Casio: always in my Bag to make photos, when im on the way to an event or meet up.
Mobile Phone:...kinda defect D: maybe i need a new one :/.
Notes: my noticebooks from the japanese Lesson! When im sitting in the train, i often read the new vocables or grammatic :)
Key: with not the cutest charm on it xD
little pink Bag: for the red days xD!
Anna Sui fairy pouch: Gyaru Make Up Things in it <3
Anna Sui purple little bag: make up and hygenic things :)
Pencil Case: Textmarker etc. included xD

Detailview from my purple Anna Sui Bag thing xD! As you can see..something like blush, lipgloss, mirror etc. is in it.

and the Fairy Purse from Anna Sui! There is my Eyeglue from Diamond Lash (really good stuff!) and my Lash Box in it >3<!

and last but not least a OOTD from Saturday! I really love it. But...i hate my hips so much x_x...so so big...ugh...nevermind :/
Scarf: selfmade
Blazer:Primark
Shirt: H&M
pants: NewYorker
Shoes: random shop
Bag: Cecil Mc Bee


soooo i hope you like it <3 see ya next time!

1 Kommentar:

  1. mecker nicht an deiner hüfte rum Ö_ö
    ich bitte dich, ein bisschen weiblichkeit schadet doch niemanden >ö<
    und wenn; dann guck mich an, dann darfste gerne meckern, hehe XD

    was würde ich nur für so ne figur wie du sie hast tun eh x3x; *sobb*

    und...
    ich bin erstaunt wie viel kram ihr alle immer mit euch mitschleppt *hust* xD

    AntwortenLöschen