Dienstag, 1. November 2011

yeah...I'm living....|D

geeze...im so sorry...really |D..when was the last real blogentry i did ?...too long ago...
in the last weeks i don't have the time to make everything because i have to work...and work...aaaaaaaaaand WORK XD...Im so sorry for that....
Well...i realize that i dont write the next entry of "Visit from Japan part3"...and now..i don't know anything anymore...so i decided to upload the OOTD Pictures for you...because I really don't post anything about Gyaru anymore in the last time |D. I have to change that immediately! So here we go
First outfit with my Liz Lisa presents (i hope you can remember |D") was this one:
I really love the skirt and the jeansjacket ;A; (i wear it soooo often |D...but now its too cold...;;) well...when i see now the outfit, im really satisfied with it <3. The funny thing was, one of the Staff Member in Gina Tricot asked me where i buy this skirt. And I was like:uuuh its from Japan ;A; and she was like: NOOOOOOOO (Shinryo was at this time with me and laugh about the cute reaction of the Staff Member xD!).

Jacket: Liz Lisa
Top: unknown
Skirt:Liz Lisa Doll
Leggins: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Chain: Primark

Close Up! (too lazy to use Photoshop...so im sorry for these dark circles >3<) but yeah...ponytail and Make up aren't so special...and it seems like i don't wearlashes |D HUM...nevermind.

next outfit was one day later :) of course a Liz Lisa outfit too xD!
uuuuh...when i saw now this pic....i really miss the sun.The weather now is really gross...:/
So the hoodie is from Liz Lisa Doll <3 I love hoodies! They are fashionable, easy to make with it a outfit and it allways looks cool xD (in my opinion). I can remember that iwear there fake lashes...but sadly this time i don't have a Close Up |D....lol

Jacket: Liz Lisa
Hoodie: Liz Lisa Doll
Leggins: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Chain: Orsay Hairbow: Promod

well really random now...but i was on this day in the japanese restaurant called "Takumi"! It was reaaaaaaaally delicious! Shinryo says that it tasted like in Kyoto xD! 

 The egg was sooo delicious *A*~


nothing to do with the visit from Japan or Liz Lisa...but a outfit what i wear in summer too. I really love it! The blouse recognzie me at Okarie sooo much that i have to buy it! I think its a little bit Gyaru right |D? (sadly no close up from Make Up..but i remember that i wear there lashes too xD!)

Top: VILA
Hotpants: REPLAY
Kneesocks: H&M
Shoes: Tally Weil
Bag: Anna Sui
Bracelet: Sixx
Ring:accessorize
 


sooo.... was a little fashion entry this time <3 Hope you enjoy it! It is the first time that i write a brandlist to each picture! hope you like the new gimmic ;). Yesterday i start my diet again...want to loose 5 kilos >3< Hope i can get it!
So see you soon <3

2 Kommentare: