Samstag, 12. November 2011

fallsale D: and new Trailer!

So first of all please take a look of a new project with Edenfilms and me <3:


I didn't want to buy clothes anymore for this year...but i really need some new stuff for the upcomeing winter and yeah :/...so it happens. Thanks to mum who give me money ;;~ I thought you want to know what i buy (especially Janina xD!) so here we go

 a pullover with ruffles from H&M <3 really like it and its good for the winter |3

haha okay..some of you will ask now:...ehm..for winter?! |D..but i saw so many cool gal outfits in popteen etc. that i have to buy this laceskirt ;A; its so so so cute! from H&M too.

 i absolutely love this...boyfriend look for the win ;A;! from H&M too.
My mom found this for me <3 She knows how much i love Ribbons! So its a one for the waist <3 from H&M.

oh yeah...this thing I want so badly! A red cardigan! Found so many cute Gals Outfits too ;A; Can't not wait to use it >3< This time from Orsay xD

and some Accessoire >3 Cute Ribbon Earrings...

 ...and normal rings <3 from Orsay too.

I found something interesting on tumblr too *3*! I'm a big fan from Tsubasa Masuwaka! I adore this woman so so so so much <3 So maybe you know that she have the cosmetic lines "Dolly Wink" and "Candy Doll"...I love this products! Really good quality and so on...so guess what:

A NEW DOLLY WINK LASH COLLECTION *3* im so exiting!! I really love 10,12 and 14!!! Want it nooooow xD!

1 Kommentar:

  1. wuuuh trailer sieht schonmal gut aus :DD

    und die Klamotten uuuh XD
    Ich steh auf Klamotten-posts ;D

    AntwortenLöschen